SabiLewSounds,
@SabiLewSounds@mastodon.social avatar

Thread alert lol

Incoming long thread

SabiLewSounds,

We're all on a journey, many of us have battle scars that seem to reopen easily, some of us never stopped bleeding but we find ways to numb the pain

I'm fighting for self love

video/mp4

SabiLewSounds,

Not just to grow my own but also to inspire others to find their own source of light within

We sometimes hide deep inside the darkness, some of us hope to be swallowed up by it as we fight ideas or sort if brainwashed narratives that we own as our "identity"

Some of mine are narratives against my intelligence and aptitude

Some of mine are narratives to control, suppress or undermine my sexuality and sensuality

Some of mine are narratives that snub out my life, heart, spirit and whole self

SabiLewSounds,

Sometimes the narratives start winning and I want to give up, most of this week I wanted to give up as I had emotional flashbacks that caused an emotional blackout and I woke up facing my largest demon

I had a tiny light inside me that seemed delusional, childish, detached from reality but it was truth and warmth

Please, even if it's hard, stay with us - you're not alone in this darkness and pain, fight even if the fight is just resting

This world needs you

SabiLewSounds,

Sending love and peace to you

To those who have held my hand through this despair my deepest most sincere gratitude I wish I had the words for how your light and voice have built me up and shown me truth

You're beautiful even if it feels difficult or like a lie
💚🐇

SabiLewSounds,

Special thanks to The Universe, these kind folks in the screen shot (I can't tag them or if I can I don't remember their masto profiles 😩)

and

@jessica @controlfreak
@radiofreefedi
@teklynk

Some amazing folks who I believe started a chain reaction each in their own way that I hope keeps going

• All
  • Subscribed
  • Moderated
  • Favorites
  • random
  • DreamBathrooms
  • everett
  • InstantRegret
  • magazineikmin
  • thenastyranch
  • rosin
  • GTA5RPClips