Mlem 1.1.1 is now available on the App Store, bringing 0.19 compatibility, new icons, and some highly-requested features!
- 0.19 compatibility. Mlem is now up to date with the latest Lemmy (0.19.0-rc.12, as of this posting), meaning that users on lemmy.ml, lemmy.sdf.org, and other instances running bleeding-edge beta builds can once again use Mlem!
- New default app icon designed by our very own Sjmarf. The classic Clay/s icons are still available in Settings > Appearance > App Icon, where you will find another new icon (Alien) and a neater icon organization system.
- Tapping the Feeds, Inbox, and Profile icon now scrolls to the top if you are already in that tab
- Updated the image viewer. It now appears much faster, and allows saving and sharing the image via context menu (long press).
- Jump button can now be placed in the center
- User labels can now display multiple flairs, including a new "banned” flair
- Added top 3/6/9 months sort modes
- Rewrote inbox backend. It should still behave the same, but it’s much more efficient now.
- Added context menus to search results
- Search bar is now always shown in the search tab
- Improved “no posts found” message
- Added a reset button to the Widget Wizard
- Adjusted haptic feedback
- Improved account deletion page
- Fixed compact comments not appropriately displaying vote status when net votes are displayed
- Fixed crashes and state loss when moving to the background on iPad
Mlem is a free and open source project. 100% of our funding, which pays for things like server time, comes from our generous donors; we do not, and will never, run ads or sell data. If you’d like to help support Mlem, you can donate here.